Information We Collect On our Website
1SDK collects personally identifiable information in the registration and contact us sections of the Website, including without limitation personal name, company name, telephone number and e-mail address. The information that 1SDK's servers record is for reply only. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on us or our Website.
Information We Collect Within our Mobile Services
Customers that use our Services to track the use of their mobile application will provide us with information regarding the characteristics and activities of their End Users, including information regarding downloads and installations of such mobile application and any information regarding in-app events such as in-app purchases. We do not intentionally collect any information that may personally identify any End Users. 1SDK obtains this information as a result of data being sent to our servers from our SDK in an End User’s mobile application. The data collected by the SDK includes: IP address, User agent, platform, SDK version, anonymous User ID, time stamp Developer Key, application version, device identifiers such as: unique device identifier “UDID” (iOS device) (UDID not collected by default. opt-in is needed in order to collect UDID), Media Access Control (“MAC”) Address, ODIN, Android ID (Android device), device model, manufacture, OS version, in-app events, locale, time zone, and network status (WiFi/3G). End User data collected 1SDK platform is presented to you to analyze your applications. Customers should make sure to update their application T&C accordingly. In addition, we provide you with aggregated and anonymous benchmark data that includes your End User data and all other Customers’ End User data.
Use of Personal Information Collected
We use the information we collect to provide our Services and to better understand what products and services are of interest to our users. For example, we may utilize your information to:
• Operate and improve our Website and render the Services;
• Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
• Provide and deliver products and services and send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
• Protect the rights or property of 1SDK or our users; and
• Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by 1SDK and our partners.
We also analyze the non-personally identifiable User Data collected from various mobile applications. We are aware of the sensitivity of certain types of User Data. We do not collect User Data that we consider sensitive. While the types of User Data that may be considered sensitive may vary among users, we presently treat User Data as sensitive if it includes data reflecting a user having any medical or health condition; certain aspects of a user's personal life or financial situation; racial or ethnic origin; political opinions; religious or philosophical beliefs; trade union membership; sexual orientation or practices; or use of, or interest in, gambling, alcoholic beverages, or "adult" products or services. We may update from time to time the types of User Data that we consider sensitive.
Sharing of Personal Information Collected
1SDK does not share your personal information except as approved by you or as described below:
• With your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies.
• 1SDK may engage other companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf. Examples of these services include sending postal mail and e-mail to you and analyzing data. While these agents and service providers may have access to your personal information in connection with the performance of services for 1SDK, they may not use such information for any purpose other than providing such services to 1SDK.
• We release account and other personal information when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our user Agreement; or protect the rights, property, or safety of 1SDK, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
• 1SDK may share your personal information in connection with any merger, sale of 1SDK assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another entity.
Security of Personal Information Collected
1SDK takes reasonable measures to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. 1SDK cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information that 1SDK receives, including without limitation with respect to vulnerabilities to hacker intrusion and other malicious code.
What Information Can You Access and Change?
You can access, correct or amend certain information about you collected on the Website in the account section. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from 1SDK by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations. You may also send requests about your contact preferences and other changes to your information, receive further detail on what information about you that we are holding, and otherwise limit our use and disclosure of your information, by emailing team@1SDK.com.
Children Under 13 Years of Age
The Services and Website of 1SDK are not intended for persons under 13 years of age. 1SDK's Services and Website are not developed or directed at children. We do not knowingly solicit or collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13, either directly from users of the Services or Websites or from any other website or online service that is directed to children, nor do we knowingly market our Services or Website to children under the age of 13.
Contacting Us :